Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Seriously....

10 year olds! Some days I get so dang frustrated with the mouth on this kid. I just am not sure what to do with her. I have tried time out...which turns into all day because she wont stop running her mouth, spankings.... which usually ends with "that didn't hurt mom", taking privileges away...laptop, pool, that doesn't even phase her anymore. I think this year Santa is REALLY going to leave her coal! I just am not sure what else to do. Do any of you amazing moms out there have any other suggestions?
On a different note, testing this past week went better. Not exactly where I want to be yet but improving and I will take that. I have another exam next Tuesday so we will see how it goes. We will be home for a visit in two weeks and we are so freaking excited that we can hardly contain ourselves. We are fully prepared to freeze our bums off since it has been 75-85 degrees F everyday, and the simple fact I currently cannot fit into any of my winter clothes : \ Guess this holiday season I will have to be one of those spandex wearing chubby girl that I said I never would be! Oh well, see you all soon : )

1 comment:

The Crazy Wolf Pack said...

Well I am not an amazing mom but I am pretty sure the same is going to happen to Kayden! We can't wait to see you guys!!! Love ya!