Sunday, November 13, 2011

I am alive!

Hello friends and family who thought maybe I had fallen off the face of the earth..... I am here to tell you not earth just blogging! For those who don't know Gabby and I are in Florida attending graduate school... and my adorable hubby and kiddos are back home in Utah freezing! I will try to keep updating and post billions of pics to make you all jealous! We want everyone to know that we LOVE and MISSyou all so much. We will returning in December for the Christmas
holiday...cant wait to see everyone.

2 comments:

Billie Sue said...

I am glad to see you alive and doing well! We will look forward to seeing you at Christmas. Good luck!

The Crazy Wolf Pack said...

Yay!!!! I'm so glad you made it back to blogging! We love and miss you guys too! I hope we get to see you when you come home!